Are my hormones off? Are the majority of my problems gut-related? Do I have a nutritional deficiency? Is it Lyme disease? Could it be Mold? Do I have parasites? Are heavy metals and toxic chemicals an issue? Could it be my thyroid? Do I have adrenal problems? Is it Epstein-Barr virus? I have MTHFR. Is that a major issue? Are my emotions to blame? Do I have any dental issues that are making me sick? Are there any structural issues?
If you are suffering from a chronic health challenge, you could easily spend a great deal of time and resources exploring each one of these questions. Unfortunately, standard lab work and diagnostics often appear to be normal and therefore reveal very little about the root causes of chronic illness. Functional lab testing can be helpful, however, it often only provides a piece of the puzzle and it is very difficult to prioritize what is needed. We can help you quickly and cost-effectively get to the root cause so that you can make progress along your healing journey. Reach out to us to discover new and innovative ways on how we can help you to get unstuck!
UNLOCK YOUR CAPACITY FOR HEALING
When toxins, infections, allergies, and other stressors are present in the body, it's natural biorhythms are often disrupted. The result is often fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, weight gain, etc. However, when the body is brought back into balance, it has the resources it needs to restore itself back to health.
The practice of Biological Medicine, borrowing from modern-day physics and ancient Eastern healing techniques, allows the body and mind to be addressed in a unique way. Instead of addressing pathology through biochemistry, the focus becomes balancing the interconnected energy system of the body through biophysics. This paradigm shift provides extraordinary tools to improve one's health and well-being. We utilize the most advanced, cutting-edge tools to assess the root cause of your health challenges and to help you reach your full potential.
A NEW APPROACH
With over 40 years combined experience in conventional and alternative medicine, we have had the opportunity to understand some of the challenges and opportunities of those struggling with chronic illness. Often patients have difficulty navigating the medical system.
They are often referred to various specialties by their Primary Care Physician, where the focus is treating the symptom, not the cause. Often, patients will seek out alternative approaches when dealing with chronic illness. While alternative medicine may seem like a welcome relief from the conventional approach, patients may encounter long wait-lists, expensive office visits, and lab tests, as well as extensive protocols/treatments. This can cause financial hardship as they search for solutions to their health challenges.
Are you currently struggling with gut-related issues?
Have you slacked on supporting your gut health with the right supplements?
Have you tried everything for gut health and are still frustrated?
In this webinar, you will discover:
- How we are bombarded by toxins and infections on a daily basis and how protection our gut lining, which is only one cell thick, is now more critical than ever.
- Leaky gut, how it affects us and how increasing microbial diversity can help resolve it.
- How to improve your gut health with specialized spore-forming probiotics, prebiotics, and postbiotics .
- Short-Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) as a key component to supporting gut health.
- How to bind antigens and toxins, including Lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and reduce damage from metabolic endotoxemia.
- The latest in testing the microbiome.
- How drinking activated hydrogen water can aid in reducing gut inflammation and aid in healing.
- How peptides may play a key role in gut healing.
- And much, much more...
Hormonal health is critical for youthful aging, immune function, athletic performance, proper sleep, and much more. Unfortunately, our hormone function is being adversely affected by the increasing levels of toxic chemicals in our environment. See my recent interview with Natural Awakenings Magazine for ways to fight back and regain youthful hormonal function!
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Certified by the American Board of Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine (A4M)
- Certified in Autonomic Response Technique (ART)-Dr. Klinghardt, Ph.D. MD
- Certified in Mitochondrial Wellness
- Certified Mold Literate Practitioner
- Lyme Literate Practitioner