As a board-certified Family Nurse Practioner (FNP-C) with over 15+ years' experience in direct patient care, I am dedicated to treating the whole person. I provide an ongoing, personal patient-physician relationship focusing on integrative care. In addition to diagnosing and treating chronic illness, I also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In assisting with the management of chronic illness, I often am involved with coordinating care provided with other subspecialists, from Neurology to Endocrinology to Cardiology. From heart disease, stroke, and hypertension, to diabetes, and asthma
For more detail, see below:
- Provide comprehensive primary care with a preventative focus to include pediatrics, women's health,
geriatrics and internal medicine.
- Provide urgent care, hospital admissions, and necessary follow-ups.
- Management of minor emergencies such as chest pain/shortness of breath, stroke, bronchitis/
pneumonia, auto accidents, appendicitis, musculoskeletal injury, and acute psychiatric illness.
- Management of complex chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, asthma/
COPD, thyroid disorders, liver, and autoimmune diseases.
- Perform procedures such as laceration repair/suturing, abscess drainage and packing; trigger point,
knee and shoulder injections; ingrown toenail repair, skin tag removal, etc.
- Interpret laboratory, EKG, X-rays, spirometry, ultrasound, CT, and MRI scans.
- Well rounded expertise in hormone replacement therapies, smoking cessation, sexually transmitted
diseases and obesity management.
- Coordination of comprehensive women's health issues to include pap smears and mammograms,
birth control, menopause, bone health, and much more.
- Practice evidence-based medicine based on the latest up to date research.