With Covid cases on the rise, the following provides a good basic immune support as a preventative.
|Liposomal Vitamin C||Immune support||1 tsp||1 tsp|
|Ultrazin by Pure Encapsulations||Immune support||1 tab|
|Vitamin D/K2 (1000 IU per drop)||Immune support||5-8 drops|
Ideally, as a general preventative, consider adding Cistus Incanus and Andrographis (see below) to the above (3 weeks on, one week off)
If you get exposed or feel like you are coming down with something, consider the following regimen:
|Liposomal Vitamin C||Immune support||1 tsp||1 tsp||1 tsp|
|Vitamin A by Xymogen||Immune support||4 tabs|
|Quercetin (recommend)||Immune support||1 tab||1 tab||1 tab|
|Ultrazin by Pure Encapsulations||Immune support||1 tab||1 tab|
|Andrographis tincture or Viragraphis||Immune support||1 tsp or 2 tab||1 tsp or 2 tab||1 tsp or 2 tab|
|Cistus Incanus||Immune support||1 cup||1 cup||1 cup|
Consider Adding Black Cumin Seed or Black Cumin Seed softgels (2 gels, 3-4 times daily) (Added Jan 2022)
Note 1-High dose Vitamin A (4 tabs) per day for 2 weeks.
Note 2-High dose Vitamin D dosing for Coronovirus/Cold virus support. Day 1-3-50 drops under the tongue or 50,000 IU. Day 3-5-30 drops under the tongue or 30,000 IU, Days 5-10 30 drops. Day 11 onwards 10,000 IU.
Note 3-If you want to broaden this protocol, consider adding Licorice root, Propolis, Calendula, and others. See this article for more info.
*Andrographis-A broad-spectrum anti-viral
Andrographis blocks Furins, which are proteins in the body that allow Covid-19 to gain entry into the lungs and other organs*
Please note: There is a current technical debate regarding Andrographis and the potential for it to lower Progesterone levels. We have not observed this effect. However, please report any increased headache, insomnia, or anxiety with continued use.
- Broad-spectrum antiviral properties of andrographolide.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27896563
- Inhibition of proprotein convertases-1, -7 and furin by diterpines of Andrographis paniculata and their succinoyl esters.
- Antiviral properties of ent-labdene diterpenes of Andrographis paniculata nees, inhibitors of herpes simplex virus type 1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16372376
- Antiviral and Immunostimulant Activities of Andrographis paniculata https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1978301916300766
- Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology of Andrographis paniculata and Its Major Bioactive Phytoconstituent Andrographolide https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/846740/