Full GAPS (Dairy-Free) Diet Meal Plan Over 7 Days
We have compiled one weeks worth of meal ideas to get you thinking and to get you started on eating a dairy free GAPS diet. We would love you to share any ideas you have so that we can expand on this to provide more meal ideas to help make eating GAPS easy for people.
Please email us with any suggestions/recipes, or click the following links to download our printable GAPS food list or GAPS Dairy Free food list.
Eating mini meals is the best way to snack to keep your sugar balanced, but most people tend to find that after a short while the need for snacks reduces or goes altogether due to the improvements in blood sugar that result from the Full GAPS Diet. It essential to always ensure you have a lot of vegetables with every meal while also making sure you get adequate fat and protein to keep you energised and fueled up between meals.
If Dairy Tolerant – You Can Add recipes/meals containing the following ingredients (organic options are preferable):
- Sour cream
- Firmer cheeses – organic (CSO) or raw (Moore Wilsons or Le Marche Francais)
- Acidophilus yoghurt – homemade is ideal or Biofarm plain yoghurt
- Butter and ghee
- Raw milk
Snack Ideas – there a vast array of snack ideas and recipes out there, but here are just a few to get started with (we will add more soon):
- Coconut banana bread
- Kale chips – kale leaves baked in the oven at low temperature with olive oil drizzled over them for flavour
- Celery sticks with dip (homemade garlic aioli, mayo)
- Carrot sticks or whole carrot
- Green pea chips, Mung bean chips – available at CSO, or through THC on request – discounts available if 5 or more bags are purchased.
- Zucchini muffins