Andrographis blocks Furins, which are proteins in the body that allow Covid-19 to gain entry into the lungs and other organs*
Please note: There is a current technical debate regarding Andrographis and the potential for it to lower Progesterone levels. We have not observed this effect. However, please report any increased headache, insomnia, or anxiety with continued use.
- Broad-spectrum antiviral properties of andrographolide.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27896563
- Inhibition of proprotein convertases-1, -7 and furin by diterpines of Andrographis paniculata and their succinoyl esters.
- Antiviral properties of ent-labdene diterpenes of Andrographis paniculata nees, inhibitors of herpes simplex virus type 1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16372376
- Antiviral and Immunostimulant Activities of Andrographis paniculata https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1978301916300766
- Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology of Andrographis paniculata and Its Major Bioactive Phytoconstituent Andrographolide https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/846740/