Having been around over 200 years, Homeopathy is based on the tried and true theory that like cures like. It involves ingredients that are so dilute, that, in many cases, the dose is barely detectible; therefore, side effects are very minimal or non-existent. Homeopathics can be individualized to each person and provide gentle balance over time and have been shown to provide benefits for many health conditions.
For a list of other benefits see below:
- Are very gentle. Have very few, if any, adverse effects.
- They are also very powerful. Can provide support for hard to treat conditions such as Lyme Disease, Chronic Fatigue, and other chronic conditions
- Can provide emotional support for anxiety, insomnia, depression, and more...
- Are much cheaper than other treatments
- Can be individualized to each person
- Integrate nicely with other forms of diagnostics and treatment
- Proven effective through numerous studies*
For hundreds of reference articles, see this resource.
European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. April 2000, Volume 56, Issue 1, pp 27–33 | . Evidence of clinical efficacy of homeopathy. A meta-analysis of clinical trials. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s002280050716
Homeopathy in Healthcare: Effectiveness, Appropriateness, Safety, Costs
edited by Gudrun Bornhöft, Peter Matthiessen 2011
History of Homepathy: