What do full moons and parasites have in common?
- What is full moon sickness?
- Increased activity of Parasites during full moon cycle
- Up to 60% of US adults may have Parasites
- Signs that you may have a Parasite
- How you may have gotten a parasite
- Why you should get rid of them
- Take the full moon challenge
|One trend we have seen is the increased activity of Parasites during Full Moon Cycles. Similar to how the tide changes with the moon, parasites become more active during full moon cycles.|
Parasites, believe it or not, are quite common.
- Millions of Americans have them and do not even know it, with a prevalence rate of 10-60%.
- I detect them in many of my chronically ill patients, and, because they house toxins like heavy metals, they often represent a PRIORITY ISSUE.
- Many symptoms of chronic illness resolve once parasites are addressed.
Signs that you may be dealing with a parasite:
- Chronic digestive issues
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
- Brain Fog
- Fatigue and weakness
- Changes in appetite
- Chronic Pain
- Skin problems
- Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
How you may have contracted a parasite
- Walking barefoot outside
- Eating uncooked meat or pork
- Municipal drinking water
- Fresh produce–yes they are not just for meat eaters!
- Foreign travel
- From exposure to streams, Ponds, Lakes
- And, yes, YOUR PETS!
Why you should consider ridding your body of parasites:
- They are known to create micro-nutrient deficiencies, and take away your vitamins and minerals (B-vitamins, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium and Zinc) that you need to heal and repair.
- They can steal your macro-nutrients, such as fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- They can clog up your liver and bile ducts and thus prevent proper detoxification.
- They can cause TH1/TH2 immune imbalance-translation-they can high-jack your immune system so they can make your body a comfortable place to be.
- They are also known to be a possilbe cause of Auto-immunity.
- They can cause inexplicable inflammatory bowel disorders, such as Leaky Gut Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Disease, Constipation, Diarrhea, etc.
Getting rid of parasites:
Getting rid of parasites is not an easy task. While there are many natural parasite remedies on the market, we have found the most effective to be “Mimosa Pudica‘. Mimosa produces a sticky substance that sticks to inner lining of the gut, and does a great job of removing parasites (you can see them come out in the toilet in as little as 3 days).
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Jay Davidson and Dr. Todd Watts with Cellcore Biosciences earlier this year. They have a similar passion for helping those with chronic illness, and have an excellent overall protocol for parasites.
Dr. Davidson uses a ‘A full moon protocol’ during full moon cycles (lasting 5-7 days), that combines some of the products from Cellcore and Microbe Formulas*. We find that it is best to be tested for each of these to get the best benefit. To ultimately get rid of parasites, it can take many days of taking different anti-parasitics herbs during multiple full moon cycles, and sometimes requires the ongoing use of anti-parasitic herbals and/or medications.See video link below.
Some of you are already taking these products; however, if this info is new to you and you you would like to learn more, please contact our office for more info. All Cellcore products are now available at discounts and free shipping during the next few weeks. Just mention COVID-19 DISCOUNT.
Martin Van Lear, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
DISCLAIMER: The information or the products listed in this email, on our facebook page, on our website, and other social media are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or ailment. The information contained on this page is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Always consult your doctor before doing anything that has to do with your health.